In this exercise we will create new Azure resources and assign direct (permanent) permissions.
1) Sign into the Azure Portal as the admin user (admin@<tenant>.onmicrosoft.com)
2) Navigate to the resource group ‘Contoso-PaaS’ and then select ‘Access Control (IAM)’.
3) Add the user ‘Alex Wilber’ as a Contributor Add > choose Contributor > Alex Wilber.
Figure 23: Assigning Users / Roles to Resources
4) In a separate browser sign into the Azure Portal as alex.wilber@<Tenant>.onmicrosoft.com. The password is “M1crosoft123”
5) Click on Resource Groups – Note that Alex can only see the resources in the Contoso-PaaS resource group as he does not have permissions to the Contoso-IaaS resources.